Alles Autos Credit is in the business of helping people manage loans, personal loans, cash advance, pay day loans, business loans and foreigner loans when they need it.
Our customer service officers pride ourselves on making sure that the loans are manageable and easy to understand.
In that way, you can stay in control of your finances.
1. What are the documents require?
A) For Singaporean/Permanent resident of Singapore
Latest Original Payslip
Income tax Statements.
Original PUB Bill or Handphone Bill stating your residential address.
B) For Foreigner
Latest 3 Months Payslip
Appointment Letter from your Company.
Your Singapore Employment Pass and Valid Passport.
Bank Statement which your company bank in your salary.
2. What if I cannot go within the operation hours?
A) Call us to arrange for appointment.
3. How do I know whether my loan is approved?
A) We will inform you once your loan is approval.
4. Can i still apply loan if my credit is not perfect?
A) Yes, We customise a loan package that you can afford for you.
5. If my loan is approved, can I reject it?
A) Yes you may reject the loan as long as the official agreement is not signed.
6. Can I reloan after i paid off my loan?
A) Yes,we will grant you another loan provided you are eligible at time of application subject to rule and regulations of moneylender acts.
7. Can I reloan if i already had an existing loan?
A) Yes, simply give us a call and we will help you to process the new application.
8. What do i need to upon my loan approved?
A) You need to come down to our office to sign the documents.
9. How much am I eligible to apply for?
A) If your monthly salary is from S$1,700 to S$2,499 you may apply for a maximum of up to 2 times of your monthly salary. If is S$2,500 or more, you may apply for a maximum of up to 4 times of your monthly salary.
10. Can I give you my bank account number or SingPass through phone?
A) No, legal Licensed Moneylender in Singapore will not ask for bank account number or SingPass through phone.
11. Where can I check for legal Licensed moneylender in Singapore?
A) You check it out at www.ipto.gov.sg or Singapore Loans, credit and Finance Directory http://www.sgmoneyloans.com